The Arthritis Society provides care through the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP) to Ontario residents with a valid health card. The Arthritis Society offers one-on-one consultations, as well as group education classes led by physiotherapists, occupational therapists or social workers.
Throughout the pandemic, the Arthritis society has done a great job of transition educational arthritis groups to virtual classes. All first visits are virtual utilizing secure telephone, email, and video conferencing.
- Stay Active – Managing Osteoarthritis Pain of the Hips and Knees
- Osteoarthritis of the Hand
- Osteoarthritis of the Neck and Back
- Taking Charge of Your Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Taking Charge of Your Fibromyalgia
- Moving Forward With Your Feet –Workshop for Managing Your Foot Arthritis
- An Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation
- How to Get Better Sleep with Arthritis
For more information or to book a free appointment:
1 800 321 1433 extension 3307
Online Resources https://arthritis.ca/support-education/resources