Tips for A Better Infusion
- Ensure you have eaten a full meal prior to your infusion.
- Drink plenty of water to be well hydrated. This should begin the night before your infusion.
- Always bring a current list of medications to each infusion. New medications or a change in your health status must always be reported to your infusion nurse.
- If you are unwell and are unsure if you should come for your infusion, please call ahead.
- Wear a loose-fitting shirt. This allows the nurse to easily and properly monitor your vital signs.
- Bring a blanket and/or sweater.
- Bring something to help pass time (book, laptop, tablet, handiwork). Ensure you have earphones if listening to music/movie so you can be mindful of others in the clinic.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or other fragranced products.
- If you receive Benadryl or Gravol as a pre-medication, it is the policy of the clinic that you do not drive yourself. Please arrange transportation in advance.
- Kindly inform us of any allergies.
This entry was posted in The Charlton Center
. Bookmark the permalink